Sunday, January 28, 2007

Epiphone Les Paul..


I am wondering do any of you all have time where just don't want to talk and be alone ...
That's what i feel right now, feel so tired of my study , chasing after my school homework.
I don't know what am i doing rite now .. haih..

Anyway , yesterday right after youth energy I went to Adrian's house. Oh ya its Adrian Choo not my house la . He told me he just bought one Epiphone Les Paul and he want to sell it, so he ask me to just go and try it.
Once I start to play the guitar using adrian's POD with the simple little Cacat progression that i know and I am getting addicted with it men! The feeling of the Guitar is just so NICE compare to other..
if you guys stil remember what my mom promise me ? She will buy guitar for me. And She tell to wait until my result come out , but He will be selling it in 2 weeks time , my exam is one month away. By the time ......
Les Paul ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home