Monday, February 19, 2007

Get Away from ME pls F.O.O.D !!

The First time ever in my life i am afraid of FOOD !! haha


let me tell you why !

In the Early Morning , i am awake by my very very annoying sister! haihz spoiled my sweet dream. hehe And she asked me to follow her and my dad for Breakfast !! I thought yea, quite long didn't go for breakfast with my sister and my dad already.. so i went with them without knowing my worse nightmare is yet to come!



So we went to one Sri Melur at Bukit tinggi 2, so i ordered one roti canai and teh tarik only seems the food i ate yesterday still in my stomach! After that we went home , and I faster go and take my nap! haha

around 2 pm ,' Tuk tuk tuk! Ko AH!! wake up wake Up ! ! come let's go Klang Parade ! ' said my sister!! I was so emo that time hahah and i shouted back ' Shut up la!!' then i think again what i had heard and i change my mind , faster take my bath and followed my dad and my sis to Klang Parade !! she got a bit angry at me la , but ITS OK !! hahah

Without knowing both of them going there just to have their LUNCH !! Sigh so i ate Black pepper mee in Klang Parade food court. after that straight i went back without buying anythig! wastin my time!! haha

By that time i am already kinda bored with food d la haha i lost my passion to food d haha (ops thank GOD i am not a COOK !! ) so at six again i have seafood .. gosh haha my stomach is telling me , forgive me pls pls no more food, we need holiday during new year too!! hahaha ok ok enough all the crap d la haha here is some pic i took during our dinner



























the queen in my house ( mom and sis)















Left to Right : my dad , uncle , cousin Edmund











this is my bulu brother! haha
Die-Gesting !
AdriAN YcL
oh yea by the way this coming sat Youth Energy will have a Ex national Football and Ps philip to share!! Plus plus Dynamite Team Wil be Leading Praise and Worship!! haha so come and join us!
1:30 pm -Sat- Grace Assembly 2nd Hall!
brought to you by Youth Energy !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home