Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fast!

Hey guys and girls. woohoo i guess you al have a great New Year rite? I am here just to tell you all that I will fast from using computer fo 40 days.

I am sure you are thinking why ? haha so i will tell you why
1) I need a breakthru in my life! I am tired of what's going on with me.
2) I seeking for the touch of the Lord ! so i got to do some sacrifice.
3) Computer have take up lots of my time , due to no astro in my house so when i got nothing to do i will online.
4) I need more time for myself with God ,I am not doing my devotion consistently for 5 months already so have to Change!
5) If you do go and count from tomorrow till Easter day is 40 days in between, so I decide to follow what Jesus did.


I hope I can do it , or i should say I will do it! haha i know its hard for me but I know my God almighty will help me! so if anyone of you saw me online please remind me i am fasting k! haha so see you guys during Easter? bye!


AdriANo YcL =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home